Hey, guys! I've been REALLY distracted lately and very AFI (Away From Internet. Ten times worse than AFK.) and I apologize for that. I've been setting goals and just completely 100% slacking off on them (Seriously, I'm like, "Okay I'm gonna upload these pictures tomorrow I promise!" *disappears for two months*) and just jeez I just suck at remembering things, even when I write them down...
BUT, I just thought I'd make a little update telling you about my situation right now. Lemme do it in bullets because I love over-using HTML as much as possible.
- I've started the Blogilates #Novemburn calendar! I did day one but totally missed the past two days, so I'm going to make them up soon. I've also began eating a lot better! I'm going to make YouTube videos everyday for fifteen days showing what I ate that day. It'll just motivate me to eat better things because everyone gets to see what I put into my belly. (Also it motivates me to make my plate of food look pretty, heh)
- I've been really slacking on being healthy, completely because of my lack of motivation. I've just been sleeping badly for a while and I get pretty lonely at night, which causes me to eat without regret. (Well, that is until the next morning) I've just been stressed about a bunch of random things which has caused me to just stop doing anything except watching videos/TV shows all day and avoiding everything. Of course, that stops now. And I mean that this time.
- I've decided I'm gonna be doing a 52 week challenge next year! Like, at least one conceptual photo a week. I've been just uploading random pictures that I edited, and I really want to start getting back to how I used to be. NOT TO MENTION, I upload pretty much EVERYTHING to DeviantART. If you want to just see my best works, go to my Flickr!
- I really want to start getting myself out there. I do so many forms of art that it's overwhelming, but I want to start a schedule to keep me on track. I also want to stop being so closed up and actually hang out with people more and text people more often. I've been telling myself I'd ask people to hang out or talk to them, but I keep forgetting or thinking it's not worth it. I get post-hang-out depression (similar to post-concert depression) when I see people, because usually when I get back home, it's like I'm completely alone again and my family aren't exactly the type of people I like to be subjected to. (also I was just invited to a house party of a girl I haven't actually met in person, and a few people I know are going so I'm gonna go. Hopefully I'll meet new people!)
- Time goes by a lot faster than I actually think. Like, my personal blog turned one year old a few weeks ago. I seriously thought I just made it a few months ago, but nope. Also, that's why I tend to disappear for months. I think it's only been a week, when in reality, it's been two months.
But yes, that's all I'm gonna bore you with, heh. Thank you so much for the 150+ watchers, it's amazing to me that so many people like my work! And also, thank you to the people who actually keep up with me and my stuff often. :J
Look forward for more from me!